At Restoration Urban Ministries, residents are clothed.
- Restoration’s clothing pantry was started in 1997 and is operated by Restoration residents as a part of their mandated work hours during their stay with us.
- Clothing donations are supplied by local residents, area businesses, and church congregations.
- Clothing is supplied free to all Restoration participants as well as members of the community in need. Adult, children, and infant clothing is all available, as well as casual, sportswear, and professional wear.
- Over 20,000 clothing items were distributed in 2016.
- The clothing pantry is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10AM-3PM.